Saturday 5 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy new year everyone!

This year I decided to make resolutions that are almost certainly attainable and fun. Here they are.

Run a 10k for AgeUK
Progress on the piano by practicing at least once a week
Sort through wardrobe and drawers in bedroom
Keep a regular blog
Take more photos and keep them organised in albums on my computer, rather than just leaving them on my phone
Submit PhD thesis by December

I think these are all sensible. I was going to put something like "run 3 times a week" but that is a very easy one to break. I do really want to keep up with the running though as I really enjoy it (and that really helps). I'm running my first 10k in Feb and I'm really nervous. If that goes without injury then I will try to do another one later in the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment